//

Thursday 5 September 2013

Lust//Must #1

Black oversized knit jumper: H&M
Zebra print jumper: H&M
Orange oversized jacket: River Island
Jacquard sequin sliced jumper: River Island
Light wash jeggins: River Island
Black dancing shoe: American Apparel

Recently more than ever i have discovered i am a rich girl trapped in a poor girls body! I think it's always the same around autumn because i always want big knits and wintery clothes, possibly even more than summery ones! Another shocking revelation that I've realised is the quantity of clothes i now find my self lusting after from River Island now i don't work there, typical!

I don't think anything screams winter more than the oversized cable knit jumper! i can just imagine braving those winter days from the confides of this jumper!

I don't often go for prints! something about them just says kat slater? that aside i do like to shop within trends and seeing prints have made an appearance this A/W i thought i may have a slight dabble! Surprisingly i love the zebra print jumper from H&M! i think its because its not your standard horizontal type stripes!

I'm a sucker for a blazer! they make those simple outfits stand out so much more. I've had my eye on this blazer for 2 weeks now i think i really just need to take the plunge! same goes for the other two item on my RI list!

Finally the American Apparel dancing shoes! I have looked all over for a pair of shoes like this! possibly for about a year! I wanted something like a brogue but quite plain and with less of an "old ladyfeel and i have finally found them! needless to say i'm awaiting this order to the point where i think i am worrying the postman!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! xo