//

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Fashion Lookout

One thing i'm really developing a taste for this season is the leather cut out boots! I wasn't too sure on them at first but the more i see them the more i want need a pair! Topshop stock the nicest i've seen so far, however theres just one little niggle; the heel! I'm fairly tall, 5ft8 or somewhere on the way up to 5ft9 and for a casual look i do prefer a flat simply because i have my head in the clouds anyway without the addition of a heel. I also am a size 7 in shoes and often feel these kind of shoes make my feet look massive, so another issue i feel the need to combat. So i am currently on the hunt for an equally nice pair in a flat... so far no luck! Anyone found a flat? i'd love to know. If not and you feel the same check back as i won't be beaten!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! xo