//

Friday 20 September 2013

Glossybox - September

The London Edition


Elizabeth Arden - Untold
Eyelure - Pre-glued eyelashes
Toni & Guy - Classic shine & gloss serum
Be a bombshell - Onyx eye liner
Dr Lipp - Original nipple balm for lips


Have to admit when i saw this i was excited by the packaging, who doesn't like a bit of gold? Then realising it was an Elizabeth Arden fragrance slightly dubious. Don't get me wrong i am a massive fan of some of her products! the eight hour balm is a god send! But fragrance wise, well lets just say retirement home-esk; wrong again! I was pleasantly surprised that it had a very modern and fruity scent that rivals such popular perfumes like Miss Dior & Marc Jacobs, i'm still not sure if its enough to convert me but this sample is an ideal handbag freshen up!


The Be a Bombshell eye liner is also a new product to me, uncapped it resembles a black marker, and so does its stroke. A clean precision line with a sheen that "will last all day" i'm quite a skeptic to the last all day line so i applied a rich oil based cream over the top (guaranteed to shift it) i rubbed it into my skin till almost dry and the liner hasn't budged one bit! safe to say that this will be a re-buy!

Everything else in my box I own or have tried before, but are a welcome addition to my make up bag! The Pre-glued eyelashes i still glue, just to save the eventual drama of half my eyelash hanging off of being faced with a windy day and having my eyes stripped bare; not a good look! The Dr Lipp original balm is a perfect day to day basic! a bit of gloss, sheen and the winner for me it doesn't go tacky or dry up! This was my first glossybox and i feel fully satisfied with what i've received i'm looking forward to next months already!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! xo