//

Saturday 14 September 2013

Lust//Must #2


Lust/Must is a topic that is on my mind constantly. If only i had a mass of disposable income! I think this small selection is nothing extravagant, it's purely a case of the more you have the more you want. But who can resist a heavy embelished garment? I think it particularly fits in with the punk/grunge style this season but with more of a girly edge, perfect for me really! To be honest anything with sequins just dazzles me and thats often the case with the price too! This skirt is unfortunately no exception and i really can't make up my mind; but with finding myself viewing it that often it's in the top site history of my mac, i have a feeling it'll be on its way soon.

At the other end of the spectrum the Warehouse zip cocoon coat is currently on sale at under 50% off on Asos! I really like the coatigan/oversized style and it's something different from what i already own, which is often a must now as i don't know how many coats one person can own! Again this coat is very on trend with its oversized mannish cuts which is why i don't understand the price cut but i'm certainly not going to argue!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! xo