//

Thursday 10 October 2013

Neglected ...

I've seriously neglected developing my blog recently, i think i've just had a case of the blues! but after a hard gym session this morning i think i've blown them all away; fingers crossed! Introductory weeks at uni are finally over and now i can get into the real reason i'm there which is a god send for me; it's a real passion!

Over the last week we where asked to complete a drawing project, the kind of drawing which is just not my strong point i'm a lot more into structure and dimensions, but strengthening other areas can only help right? We had to do a small catalogued style of a museum installation on anything we liked, i can't tell you how many times my topic changed but i finally settled with the great British seaside! and on these recent rainy days it was the perfect piece of summer. I chose an illustrative style merely to hide my 10 year old drawing skills and as for the "colouring in" oh my i've seen children's  colouring books with more expertise, but its all good fun. My final images i photoshoped to improve and just use the skills i have to my best ability this was my final outcome.



1 comment:

  1. Really good blog! I love the name! It would be amazing if you could check my blog out - http://sptbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! xo